This comprehensive workshop is designed to kick-start your job search into high gear! Whether you are just beginning your career, returning to the workforce, or considering a career change, it is essential to learn up-to-date, relevant tools and strategies. In this interactive virtual workshop, you will discover the latest trends as well as practical tips to help you move forward. No matter what stage you are in your career, this workshop is right for you!
• Explore ways to move your job search and career forward
• Understand that transition is the process people go through when adapting to change
• Write a winning résumé that represents your knowledge, skills, and experience that will give you a competitive edge
• Strengthen your LinkedIn profile to stand out in a crowded job market
• Develop a networking strategy that works for today – and beyond
• Respond successfully to interview questions and present yourself as the candidate of choice
What We Will Cover:
• Changes in the World of Work
• Navigate the Ups and Downs of Career Transition
• Align Your Résumé with the Shifting Job Market
• Get “Linked In”
• Network to Get Work
Materials Needed: Please have a copy of your résumé and LinkedIn profile available for reference.
4 hours and 30 minutes, including time built in for lunch and breaks.
Please plan to log into Zoom 5 – 10 minutes early.